The Summit is Over!
Big thanks to everyone who joined us for the Global Voices Citizen Media Summit 2010 at the Santiago Public Library.We will soon post videos videos from Summit, but meanwhile you can still read the archived liveblogs in English and Spanish, and check #GV2010 on Twitter.
Global Voices Online gathered a diverse group of bloggers, activists, technologists, journalists from around the world for two days of public discussions and workshops. A two-day internal meeting for Global Voices editors, translators and contributors followed the public gathering.
Stay up to date on the Summit
Media and Blog Coverage
More recent stories
- “Global Voices, the community - an aproximation”
- Session Notes: Social Translation
- Session Notes: Youth and Online Media
- Session Notes: Measuring the Impact of Citizen Media
- Session Notes: Social movements and social media in Latin America (and elsewhere!)
- Session Notes: La nueva Ley de Propiedad Intelectual de Chile: derechos de autor y libertad de expresión
- Session Notes: Mobiles - The power of the Internet and reporting in your pocket